Friday, December 14, 2012

Nice Fashion Design Sketches Dresses photos

Moleskine 3
fashion design sketches dresses
Image by naylori
My sketches for Project Runway Season 3 challenges 1 and 5. (Page 3 of my Moleskine sketchbook).


Moleskine 2
fashion design sketches dresses
Image by naylori
My sketches for Project Runway Season 3 challenges 2, 3, and 4. (Page 2 of my Moleskine sketchbook).


the test for embroidery in Demetra's dress
fashion design sketches dresses
Image by wildjinjer
For time-consuming details like embroidery, I like to show my clients a test to help them understand what it will look like before I move forward. Sometimes I do this in the design stage, to help them decide between designs


demetra1.jpg
fashion design sketches dresses
Image by wildjinjer
The tendrils in the back were inspired by a design sketch she saw on my website and really liked.


demetra8.jpg
fashion design sketches dresses
Image by wildjinjer
This is from the second round of designs. I'm trying to incorporate a lot of things she liked, but she thought it a bit too modest.I actually really like this idea, I may come back to it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment