Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nice Online Fashion Design Software photos

Sony DSLR-A900 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 135mm f/2.8
online fashion design software
Image by Arkku
During a temporary(?) fit of insanity, I snatched up a Sony DSLR-A900 when I saw it available in Finland at a price close to the UK-only deals I'd been drooling over. I haven't regretted the decision, and it seems to have been a very opportune moment—the camera disappeared from the online shop within hours of my order, and the shop informed me that it was because they had sold all they could get at that price.

For me the major advantage of this camera is finally being able to use my vintage lenses without a crop factor, i.e. on a sensor as large as the film frame the lenses were intended for. The only disadvantage is having to figure out what to do with my beloved Sigma 10-20mm lens, which doesn't quite cover the full frame (although apparently the camera doesn't force crop-mode with this lens). I may just sell it and get something like the upcoming Samyang 14mm f/2.8 instead.


(As a brief review: this camera is great. The viewfinder is the best I've seen, the ergonomics are excellent, and everything I need is included. A couple of additional, non-essential features that could have been easily implemented in software, e.g. mirror lock-up with the wireless remote, but overall the camera is very full-featured.)

No comments:

Post a Comment