Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Matthew Williamson Exhibition, Spring Summer 2008 Collection, Look 6, Bag Detail

Matthew Williamson Exhibition, Spring Summer 2008 Collection, Look 6, Bag Detail
fashion dress design
Image by Loz Flowers


Matthew Williamson Exhibition, Metal Vest with Full Length Garnesha (sp?) Coin Skirt
fashion dress design
Image by Loz Flowers
I'm just repeating what the tag said. I don't know whether it's Matthew or the DM that spelt it 'Garnesha'.

Oh, and I WANT THIS.


Matthew Williamson Exhibition, Spring Summer 2008 Collection, Look 13
fashion dress design
Image by Loz Flowers
I'm not totally in love with the beading but I WANT THIS.


Matthew Williamson Exhibition, Spring Summer 2008 Collection
fashion dress design
Image by Loz Flowers


Matthew Williamson Exhibition, Spring Summer 2008 Collection, Look 8
fashion dress design
Image by Loz Flowers
I love that top.

No comments:

Post a Comment